Kliphuis, situated on the flower route to the Biedouw valley and Wupperthal, offers an upgraded campsite. Set against the backdrop of the famous Rocklands bouldering site, it is the perfect spot for climbing enthusiasts.
The shady campsite lies in the northern section of the Cederberg reserve, in the Pakhuis Pass. The 14 sites lie on the Kliphuis River – an invitingly cool swimming spot in summer.
- Sites available: 14 (maximum 6 people and 2 cars per campsite
- Shaded sites: Yes
- Power points: No
- Ablution facilities: Hot-water showers (gas), no toilet paper provided
- Swimming: Swimming hole in the river
- Shop on-site: No
- Firewood for sale: Yes
- Braai facilities: Yes
- Pets welcome: No
- No music, radios or television allowed.
- Please respect the people and nature around you – rowdy behaviour is not tolerated.