Situated along the pine-whispering slopes of the magical Elgin valley, Old Mac Daddy is a luxury trailer park boasting quirky and individually themed Airstream trailer suites.
In addition to its quirky trailer offering, Old Mac Daddy also has 2 tented camps both with their own unique charm.
Daddy’s Hideaway Luxury Tent is tucked away in the mountain better suited for those wanting to get away from the main hub, while Daddy’s Den will give you a real feel of camping but with all the much-needed city luxuries.
Both Tented camps can sleep 2 adults and up to 2 children and offer the following amenities:
- Mini bar
- Coffee Station
- Air-conditioning & heating unit
- Bathroom with shower/bath
- Towels & eco-friendly bathroom amenities
- Queen/king size bed with white cotton linen
- Breakfast included & served daily in The Barn Restaurant
Please note that neither units is self-catering and there is a supplementary charge for kids.